Tuesday, October 12, 2010

guy talk...

ok ladies...i've been around alot of guys and they talk alot about us females...some of it is true while some is a bunch of crap...so here is a list of some dumb things and some good things that i have heard..u pick what is dumb from what make sense...

1. i cannot get AIDS/HIV if i have i pull out
2. i can cure AIDS/HIV if i have sex with a virgin
3. i cannot be with the same vagina for the rest of my life
4. a woman cannot do the same thing as a man and still be a lady
5. everytime i get pay i have to make sure my woman get her money
6. if she search my phone and find something she cant blame me cause i tried hiding it from her and she went and look for it. (lol!!!)
7.dont like weave it stink!
8. mi a one burner...i dont cheat...
9.if me find out say my good good woman did deh wed me enemy..mi ago lef her...even if she neva did no and even if it was way before me....

lol..men...

2 comments:

  1. Good One Girl! Ur # 9 I saw for myself with my hubbys best friends who told his x girl she couldnt ever date his enemies even tho he was married to some other woman. Crazy!! and the stupid chic listened.

    My experience....

    #1. If you don't break your virginity it will burst inside you .... lmao
    2. I am allergic to condoms.
    3. I don't need condoms.
    4. You are the only woman I love.
    5. I love you more than life itself.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg toya....#1 have me rolling on the fucking floor!!!! i cant believe someone had the nerve to open his mouth and say that... i bet it was kevin..lol!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...one luv!