Thursday, September 9, 2010

dummy wife....

i guess u have metro pcs...
i never understood the concept of calling your husband's mistress....
once u discover her existence u can do one of two things..

1. STAY WITH HIM OR 2. GO!!!!!!!!

simple as that...
but if u stay understand the consequences the same for the latter...

staying means u have accepted it...you have forgiven his indiscretion...u want to bring her into your relationship full time...your self esteem went missing....

if u go...ur just fucking SMART AND U R SO IN LOVE WITH URSELF AND U KNOW UR WORTH!!!!!!

bap!!!! gi mi ma money!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my sister I TOTALLY DISAGREE!

    As a wife who was once the other woman I have to say that on this point we will have to disagree.

    I was called by my now hubby's x-fiance when she found out about me and she got straight ghetto and tried to bully me away. I simply stated the obvious - hang up the phone and deal with the man not me - cuz if he keeps coming to me then obviously your not doing a good job of keeping him.

    After the going back and forth she did exactly what your saying to do and he happily came to me... like he was just waiting for her to put him out - less guilt I guess. My point is she didn't try to work it out and did the opposite by pushing him right into my arms, arguing, fighting and punishing him. Then she realized what she did and tried everything under the sun to get him back. But oh no, I knew I had a good thing and I fought for it - by being the best girl 'now wife' he ever dream of :). So it depends if you love him and realize that life is too short and men will be men then do all you can to fix and work it out. But if he is not worth it and you think you can do better then yea ... trash can for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how can u disgaree when ur doing exactly what i would do...lol!!!!!!
    the ex woman did one of the two things..she did try to stay with him by trying to bully u and that didnt work so she had to go... see what i mean...

    lol!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment...one luv!